Were you there? Did you scream hysterially as The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, The Osmonds, The Bay City Rollers, or one of the dreamy Davids – Dave Clarke, David Cassidy, David Essex and David Bowie – performed? Was that you being led away in a state of ecstatic hysteria out as Charlie Watts carried on regardless? Did you ‘Love Paul’?
If you or someone you know appears in any of this gallery, do let us know. Did you recover from the rock-induced rapture? Or does Dave or any surviving member of one of the ‘Thes’ make you gibber and wail? Continue reading »
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- An Animal Shelter Dressed Dogs in Human Clothes to Help Them Find Homes
- Parodies of “Deep” Melodramatic Instagram Captions
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Person Uses Artificial Intelligence To Make Anime And Cartoon Characters Look More Realistic
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- This Artist Makes Alternative Posters For Horror Films And TV Series In The Form Of Clay Sculptures
- Makeup Artist Keeps Transforming Herself Into Characters And Celebrities