Tammy Gabriel is a portrait artist based on the North Shore of Auckland, New Zealand.
“Since COVID-19 lockdown in April 2020, I have been creating pastel portraits and taking commissions.
I am self-taught (I have been told that I was drawing since I could hold a pencil) and have always been fascinated by people, figures, and especially faces and hands. I love to show a person’s individual character and expression through a painting. I love working with shadows and light and interesting compositions. Continue reading »
- Cheerful Photos of Teenage Girls in the 1940s
- Medieval Branding: Famous Logos Recreated As Medieval Brands
- Chun-Li, Tifa Lockhart, Blake Belladonna: Liang Xing’s Beauty Ladies
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Unicorns Are Jerks: Coloring and Activity Book by Theo Nicole
- 59 Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Wong
- Incredible Photos of New York City’s Subway in 1980
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Human Teeth Jewelry by Jana Miller
- John Ching’s Tropical Chimeras