In the photography world, we’re pretty familiar with 52-week projects, although some of us have yet to ever start or complete one. Beamused Magazine wanted to encourage all artists to take up a 52-week challenge called an “endless book.” The premise is that artists create one page of their “book” per week, constructing them in such a way that one page leads to another for a seamless mega-panorama.
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- These Realistic Animal Paintings Show How We Neglect Them
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Richard Saunders Creates Giant Bushes In The Shape Of His Deceased Cat
- Artist Sums Up Our Everyday Lives In These Humorous One-Panel Comics