Meet Friar Bigotón (Friar Moustache), the stray doggie who just became a member of a St Francis Monastery in Cochabamba, Bolivia. The saint after which the Franciscan order was established is known as the patron of animals, so it’s only natural that the monks extended their helping hand to the pooch living on the streets. Now he is one happy doggie who gets to enjoy life to the fullest. Continue reading »
A 12-year-old boy from Austria has formed a unique bond with a group of marmots.
Matteo Walch struck up the remarkable friendship with the alpine marmots when he was first introduced to the animals by his nature-loving family when he was just four years old. Matteo and his mum Michaela, a schoolteacher from Innsbruck, Austria, return to visit the colony of marmots in Grossglockner in the Austrian Alps for two weeks every year. Continue reading »
Two paddle boarders walk their bikes at Venice Beach, California on October 13 as a mini-heat wave hit southern California. Temperatures soared 20 degrees Fahrenheit over normal highs reaching into the nineties and hundreds in the region tying record temperatures. (Mike Nelson / EPA) Continue reading »
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- These Realistic Animal Paintings Show How We Neglect Them
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Richard Saunders Creates Giant Bushes In The Shape Of His Deceased Cat
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets