The 9th EPSON International Pano Awards is dedicated to the craft and art of panoramic photography.
Advances in digital photography and editing software have resulted in an ever-increasing rise in the popularity of image stitching, especially in the panoramic format. VR ‘immersive’ photography also continues to excite and develop at a rapid pace, and panoramic film photography remains alive and well.
The EPSON International Pano Awards showcases the work of panoramic photographers worldwide and is the largest competition for panoramic photography.
A bright but deserted playground in the Choi Hung Estate, Hong Kong. (Photo by Tran Minh Dung/Epson International Pano Awards 2018) Continue reading »
The Epson International Pano awards showcase the work of the best panoramic photographers from around the world.
“Good Morning Damian Shan”. The overall winner, and open award winner, in the nature/landscape category, is a shot of the Li river in Guangxi province, China. (Photo by Jesus M. Garcia/Epson International Pano Awards 2017) Continue reading »
A woman looks at jellyfish during a media preview for the Epson Aqua Park Shinagawa aquarium’s re-opening in Tokyo July 6, 2015. (Photo by Toru Hanai/Reuters)
Continue reading »
- This Guy Rates Benches All Around The UK And The Reviews Are Spot-On
- Photographer Documents Stay-At-Home Dads And Their Kids In Sweden
- 50 Times People Took A Photograph And Realized It’s “Accidental Renaissance”
- Minimalistic Illustrations That Tackle Mental Health By “Worry Lines”
- The Story Of The Wind And The Sea: Latvia-Based Vietnamese Artist Perfectly Illustrates Baltic Tales And Legends
- Winter Is Coming, So Please Enjoy This Insane 1980s Book Of Knitted Sweaters
- Beautiful Portraits Of Rare And Endangered Birds That Look Simply Stunning
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Black and White Photos Show the ’80s Street Fashion Styles of Young People
- Winners Of The 2020 International Landscape Photographer Of The Year Competition Have Been Announced And They’re Mesmerizing