The 9th EPSON International Pano Awards is dedicated to the craft and art of panoramic photography.
Advances in digital photography and editing software have resulted in an ever-increasing rise in the popularity of image stitching, especially in the panoramic format. VR ‘immersive’ photography also continues to excite and develop at a rapid pace, and panoramic film photography remains alive and well.
The EPSON International Pano Awards showcases the work of panoramic photographers worldwide and is the largest competition for panoramic photography.
A bright but deserted playground in the Choi Hung Estate, Hong Kong. (Photo by Tran Minh Dung/Epson International Pano Awards 2018) Continue reading »
The Epson International Pano awards showcase the work of the best panoramic photographers from around the world.
“Good Morning Damian Shan”. The overall winner, and open award winner, in the nature/landscape category, is a shot of the Li river in Guangxi province, China. (Photo by Jesus M. Garcia/Epson International Pano Awards 2017) Continue reading »
A woman looks at jellyfish during a media preview for the Epson Aqua Park Shinagawa aquarium’s re-opening in Tokyo July 6, 2015. (Photo by Toru Hanai/Reuters)
Continue reading »
- Abandoned Hotels In The Egyptian Desert May As Well Be On Another Planet
- “Animal Soul”: Beautiful Portraits Of The Bad-Ass Cats By Robert Bahou
- 30 Times People Accidentally Created Art
- “Electric Dreams”: Amazing Portraits Of ’80s Geeks
- Sad Animal Facts Are The Cutest Way To Ruin Your Day
- A Sweet Little Photo Story Proving That True Love That Knows No Bounds
- Breathtaking Underwater Photography By André Musgrove
- Remarkable Tubular Glass House Built Around Tree
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century
- Budweiser Adapts Its Sexist Ads From The 50s And 60s To 2019