These delightful animal illustrations by Northern Ireland-based illustrator and designer Martina Scott capture the essence of how many of us are feeling today starting back at work in the New Year – or how many of us feel on a normal Monday – and how differently we feel on a Friday. Continue reading »
In the world of luxury travel, great railway journeys are increasingly seen as relics of a distant and elegant past. In our fast-paced modern world, the mere thought of such an adventure fills us with intrigue and captures our collective imagination – and few trains are as iconic as the Orient Express. Launched in 1883 by the Compagnie Internationale des Wagons-Lits (CIWL), the long-distance passenger service ceased operating in December 2009 amid growing competition from high-speed trains and budget airlines. Continue reading »
Created by BBDO Russia: “We wanted to convey that DHL Express delivers so fast and that it truly cares for the emotional value people have to the things they send, that every time they send their goods through our DHL Express offices, it feels like they are giving it immediately to the receiver on the other side of the counter.” (Click images to zoom) Continue reading »
Here is a new concept bed, presented by Korean designer Hyun-Seok Kim, which is very useful for express their emotions when they go to bed. This bed is curved in horizontal way and divided in two pieces. therefore, when bed is attached, lovely mood is naturally presented. however, when it is divided, individual space is guaranteed.
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- 2021 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- Dad And Daughter Recreates Iconic Scenes From 73 Famous Movies And TV Series
- Kazakh Bodybuilder Yuri Tolochko To Marry His Life-Like Sex Doll ‘Margo’
- World’s Greatest Gallery of Dogs Standing On Mushrooms
- This Guy Rates Benches All Around The UK And The Reviews Are Spot-On
- Black and White Photos Show the ’80s Street Fashion Styles of Young People
- Medieval Visions of Hell, Satan, Demons And Cabbalistic Signs From A 1775 Compendium Of Horrors
- 31-Year-Old Independent, Modern Woman Draws Comics On Her Observations About Society
- Breathtaking Underwater Photography By André Musgrove