These Animal Illustrations Accurately Express Our Monday Blues And Friday Feels
These delightful animal illustrations by Northern Ireland-based illustrator and designer Martina Scott capture the essence of how many of us are feeling today starting back at work in the New Year – or how many of us feel on a normal Monday – and how differently we feel on a Friday.
Every Monday and Friday of 2017 Martina drew an “eclectic bunch of emotional animals” which we can all relate to – a sloth crawling to a pot of coffee for Monday and a disco-raving, glow stick clad raven for Friday. It was a self-initiated project, of which she says started “quite spontaneously”.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook:
- Hawaii-Based Photographer And A Former Marine Makes Stunning Underwater NSFW Pictures
- Flight Of Fantasy: Incredible Art Photography By Ravshaniya Azulye
- Beautiful Underwater NSFW Photos That Redefine Women’s Beach Stereotypes
- Offensive Plates To Insult Your Guests With Class
- Joel Meyerowitz – The Master Of Street Photography
- Twisted & Satirical Pop Culture Characters By Dan LuVisi
- Glamour And Art Nude Photography By The Belarusian Photographer Juri Sergeyev
- The Photographer That Is Constantly Silenced And Censored By Instagram
- “I’m Not Expecting You To Fully Understand Me”: The Intimate Artworks Of Tomona Matsukawa
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Artist Joe Webb Creates Cynical And Shocking Collages That Tell The Uncomfortable Truth About Our Modern World
- Creepy And Dark Photography Of Nona Limmen, Covered With Goth, Fantasy And Metamorphosis
- Sensual NSFW Female Nude Photography By Alisa Verner
- The Girl with the Octopus Butt Tattoo!
- Daredevil Photographer And A Storm Chaser Captures Stunning Pictures Of Natural Disasters