These Animal Illustrations Accurately Express Our Monday Blues And Friday Feels
These delightful animal illustrations by Northern Ireland-based illustrator and designer Martina Scott capture the essence of how many of us are feeling today starting back at work in the New Year – or how many of us feel on a normal Monday – and how differently we feel on a Friday.
Every Monday and Friday of 2017 Martina drew an “eclectic bunch of emotional animals” which we can all relate to – a sloth crawling to a pot of coffee for Monday and a disco-raving, glow stick clad raven for Friday. It was a self-initiated project, of which she says started “quite spontaneously”.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Took His Drone To Capture How People Are Dealing With Quarantine
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- How People With Bad Eyesight See The World When They Take Off Their Glasses
- Designer 3D Prints Famous Logos Into Items You Can Use Everyday
- Stroyboard Artist Marty Cooper Inserts Cartoons Into Real-World Situations
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s
- Artist Reimagined Famous Paintings To See What They’d Look Like If They Were Painted During The Coronavirus Crisis
- This Is How Some People Actually Work From Home
- On The Front Line: Chinese Artists Pay Tribute To Medics In The Fight With Coronavirus Outbrake
- The Ultimate 1980s Barn Find: This Guy Found A Lamborghini Countach Hiding In Grandma’s Garage For 20 Years