These Animal Illustrations Accurately Express Our Monday Blues And Friday Feels
These delightful animal illustrations by Northern Ireland-based illustrator and designer Martina Scott capture the essence of how many of us are feeling today starting back at work in the New Year – or how many of us feel on a normal Monday – and how differently we feel on a Friday.
Every Monday and Friday of 2017 Martina drew an “eclectic bunch of emotional animals” which we can all relate to – a sloth crawling to a pot of coffee for Monday and a disco-raving, glow stick clad raven for Friday. It was a self-initiated project, of which she says started “quite spontaneously”.
- Fascinating Photo Manipulations And Advertising Photography By Christophe Huet
- This Black Guy Drew What It Was Like Being The Only Black Man In A White Office In The 60s, And It’s Worse Than You Think
- The Funniest Finalists For Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards 2018
- Superb Creative Photography Of Arthur Mebius
- Indonesian Designer Combines Unlikely Pairs Of Things To Create Clever Logos
- Artist Re-Reading Damaged Images Of The Virgin Mary Transforming Them Into Icon Characters Of Pop Culture
- 2019 Pooping Dogs Calendar Is Here
- Hilarious Questions Posed To The New York Public Library Pre-Internet
- Wadi Rum Resort: A Hotel Carved in Rock
- Fun Animal Facts You May Never Knew Existed Or Cared About