Twitter user @ponkotuonnna shows, the hobby can also yield some terrifying works, particularly if they’re left unfinished!
@ponkotuonnna recently shared proof of that on Twitter. While cleaning up their house, @ponkotuonnna stumbled upon a wool felt cat they had once worked on, but given up halfway through the process. They were obviously frightened, particularly as the earless creature seems to be saying “you thought you could get rid of me?” Continue reading »
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- 2021 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- World’s Greatest Gallery of Dogs Standing On Mushrooms
- This Guy Rates Benches All Around The UK And The Reviews Are Spot-On
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- 31-Year-Old Independent, Modern Woman Draws Comics On Her Observations About Society
- 50 Times People Took A Photograph And Realized It’s “Accidental Renaissance”
- Winners Of The 2020 International Landscape Photographer Of The Year Competition Have Been Announced And They’re Mesmerizing
- Photographer Documents Stay-At-Home Dads And Their Kids In Sweden
- This Guy Transformed A 1961 VW Beetle Deluxe Into A Black Matte Roadster