Alex Chinneck’s (previously) latest artwork, ‘Growing up gets me down’, transforms an antique grandfather clock into a contemporary sculpture.
The unique piece, which is on display and available to purchase at Liberty London, achieves the seemingly impossible task of tying the body of a longcase oak clock into a knot. The result is an inventive and witty twist on a traditional aesthetic, breathing new life and eccentricity into an antique object. Continue reading »
Sofie Dossi is only 15 but she can do incredible things with her body. Her amazing flexibility has helped her rack up over 250K+ followers on Instagram and they just can’t help but be impressed by what she can do. Continue reading »
Bendy bombshell Zlata, 27, can use a computer while doing a handstand, deliver a presentation with her head tucked between her legs and bend over backwards to create a table. The stunning German, real name Julia Gunthel, shows her flexibility by creating a different theme for her head-turning calendars each year. Continue reading »
- There Is A Subway Lower Than Hell: The Superb Dark And Sinister Artworks By Vergvoktre
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s
- This Artist Draws Lighthearted Comics To Stay Sane In Quarantine
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- Taiwanese Artist Lives Large Dreams In Miniature Models
- Majestic Natural Landscape Photography By Alexandros Malapetsas
- Japanese Youtuber Makes Easy DIY Face Masks That Look Surprisingly Cool
- Twisted & Satirical Pop Culture Characters By Dan LuVisi
- Bored Sitting At Home? Try To Find A Cat In Each Picture!