Remember Waldo, the stripped sweater-wearing guy who had a knack for appearing in the oddest places in his Where’s Waldo? books? Well, the stripped hooligan is back in action! Nowadays, Wally travels the world spreading good cheer, cheesy jokes, humorous Instagram posts of his latest location. Continue reading »
Harry Aspinwall cleverly created ‘Orcs of New York’, a parody of the popular “Humans of New York” series.
The hilarious series tells the stories of Orcs who have ended up in the big apple and documents their struggle to fit in. Or as the Facebook page puts it, the series covers “Mordor diaspora in New York, one orc at a time”. You’ll laugh, you’ll cry, and you’ll never see Orcs the same way again. Believe it or not, Orcs struggle with all the same issues we face. You’ll hear stories of Orcs who work weird hours and have recently turned to dating apps. Or actor hopefuls who move to New York to try to give young Orcs back home role models to look up to in popular media. Continue reading »
The Albatros is a new kind of bookmark that follows your reading. No need to remember the page number, each time you turn one, it inserts itself at the right place!
Inserting the Albatros bookmark in a book is done in the blink of an eye. Made out of polyester and with repositionable adhesive, the bookmark can last forever and without damaging any pages. The product works on any book, pocketbook, sketchbook, diary, of any format.
Once you have finished reading the book, leave the Albatros bookmark in place for the next reader, or simply discard it. Continue reading »
- Artist Creates Honest Illustrations About Relationships And Everyday Life
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- Cute Naughty Girls by Philip Bawasanta
- Funny And Relatable Comics That Show Situations Almost Anyone Can Relate To
- Amazing Anatomical Photographs from Alec Fraser’s Handbook of Brain Surgery, 1890
- Uncanny Eye Illustrations from Georg Bartisch’s Ophthalmodouleia, 1583
- Amazing Vintage Photographs of Harold Lloyd’s Magnificent (Year-Round!) Christmas Tree
- Drone Photographer Dimitar Karanikolov Captures Breathtaking Pictures Around The World
- Beautiful Photos of Margaux Hemingway in the 1970s and ’80s
- Digital Artist Creates Thought-Provoking Illustrations That May Make You Look At Things Differently