Remember Waldo, the stripped sweater-wearing guy who had a knack for appearing in the oddest places in his Where’s Waldo? books? Well, the stripped hooligan is back in action! Nowadays, Wally travels the world spreading good cheer, cheesy jokes, humorous Instagram posts of his latest location. Continue reading »
Harry Aspinwall cleverly created ‘Orcs of New York’, a parody of the popular “Humans of New York” series.
The hilarious series tells the stories of Orcs who have ended up in the big apple and documents their struggle to fit in. Or as the Facebook page puts it, the series covers “Mordor diaspora in New York, one orc at a time”. You’ll laugh, you’ll cry, and you’ll never see Orcs the same way again. Believe it or not, Orcs struggle with all the same issues we face. You’ll hear stories of Orcs who work weird hours and have recently turned to dating apps. Or actor hopefuls who move to New York to try to give young Orcs back home role models to look up to in popular media. Continue reading »
The Albatros is a new kind of bookmark that follows your reading. No need to remember the page number, each time you turn one, it inserts itself at the right place!
Inserting the Albatros bookmark in a book is done in the blink of an eye. Made out of polyester and with repositionable adhesive, the bookmark can last forever and without damaging any pages. The product works on any book, pocketbook, sketchbook, diary, of any format.
Once you have finished reading the book, leave the Albatros bookmark in place for the next reader, or simply discard it. Continue reading »
- “Berlin Love”: Minimalist Architecture in Surreal Photography By Simone Hutsch
- Hilarious Comics With Unexpectedly Dark Endings By ‘Perry Bible Fellowship’
- Holi – A Kolkata Experience: Colorful Photo Series By Shubhayu Dasgupta
- “See The Extraordinary And Make It Still More Extraordinary”: Contemporary Art Paintings By Stanislav Plutenko
- “Life is Good”: Sensual Close-Up Photography by Alisa Karin
- The Original and Outrageous 1979 Cocaine Calendar
- Romantic Photos of the ’60s Couples
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey
- “Iconic Covers”: Russian Designer Represents Famous Album Covers as Icons
- The Most Creative Photos Of The World Naked Gardening Day 2020, Even In Isolation