You could say some clothing manufacturers are trying too hard because their products look simply ridiculous, but even though these stick-on pads look unorthodox, they actually have a set of very useful functions to help your feet relax on holiday. Continue reading »
Forget Diamonds – A Lynx Is This Girl’s Best Friend: Russian Family Share Their Home With Big Wildcat
Pavel and Svetlana from Kaluga, Russia recently adopted a small Eurasian Lynx, Zen, who became an instant member of the family. The owners say it behaves like an ordinary cat and even sleeps with them in the same bed. The owners have always wanted a pet Lynx, and when an orphan came up for adoption at the local zoo they made the adoption go through. Continue reading »
Like some of you, I’m also a rabid history buff, specializing in collecting the most interesting rare historic photos. I only curate the rare ones that have a significant impact on the history of the world. Find out below some of the most fascinating rare historical photos ever captured on camera. Thanks to these great images, we now have before us a rare window to some of the most interesting moments of our world history. Continue reading »
The Kami-Shirataki train station is located in Japan’s north island of Hokkaido, three years ago due to its remote location and ending of freight trains, the Japan Railway decided to close it down. Continue reading »
Luxury brand Hublot unveiled what it claims to be the most expensive watch around, at the 2012 Baselworld Watch Exhibition in Switzerland. The watch is a 14-carat diamond encrusted timepiece, worth $5m. The device is set primarily in white gold and the ultra-glam luxury watch contains a total of 1,292 diamonds, six of which weigh more than three carats apiece.
The Swiss brand, owned by French luxury goods manufacturer LVMH, said a renowned “master cutter” from New York, with over 40 years experience, was responsible for single-handedly cutting the largest GIA-certified stones to ensure the same cut “signature”.
Despite the high price and the ongoing economic crisis, producers of the watch said several people had already expressed a desire to buy the watch. In fact, the luxury watch has already been sold to the retailer “The Hour Glass” Singapore. However, the watch will be showcased first at the Hublot boutique in Marina Bay Sands and then in the Hublot corners at The Hour Glass boutiques.
A Hublot employee shows the new “5 Million Dollar Diamond Watch” during a news conference at Baselworld fair in Basel, March 7, 2012. The world’s leading watch and jewellery show Baselworld is to be held in Basel from March 8 to March 15, 2012. (Reuters) Continue reading »
- This Illustrator Draws Everyday Situations That Are So Familiar It’s Like Looking in the Mirror
- 25 Redesigns Of Famous Logos And Some Of Them Are Better Than The Original
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- “Tears in the Rain”: The Superb Digital Sci-Fi Concept Artworks by Daniel Liang
- Fascinating Winning Photos Of the 2021 Siena International Photo Awards
- Photographer Captures The Mystical Beauty of Czech Forests
- These Handmade 3D Cookie Frostings Will Blow Your Mind
- Beautiful Photos of Brigitte Bardot During the Filming of “Les Femmes,” 1969
- DEKOCHARI: The Youth of Japan Customise Their Pushbikes in Extreme Ways
- The Wining Images of The Female in Focus Photography Awards 2021