Forget Diamonds – A Lynx Is This Girl’s Best Friend: Russian Family Share Their Home With Big Wildcat
Pavel and Svetlana from Kaluga, Russia recently adopted a small Eurasian Lynx, Zen, who became an instant member of the family. The owners say it behaves like an ordinary cat and even sleeps with them in the same bed. The owners have always wanted a pet Lynx, and when an orphan came up for adoption at the local zoo they made the adoption go through.
The owners had 4 Kurilian Bobtails (a rarer version of the house cat) before they aquired the Zen. The cats took the Lynx as one of their own and took care of it while it was small. The Lynx still treats the bobtails like they are family (even-though he is double the size).
The Lynx has been very simply an ordinary cat, but has the ability to obey orders like a dog.
Sophia, 11, the daughter of Pavel and Svetlana is inseparable from the Lynx. They are best friends and take care of each other.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- There’s an Atmospheric Abandoned Jurassic Park Located in the Heart of Russia
- The Art of Japanese Portrait Photography by Kishin Shinoyama
- Artist Alexander Orlov Reimagined Famous Brand Logos in a New Futuristic Way
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Vintage Cars, Palms & Backyard Pools in Californian Inspired Paintings by Danny Heller
- Amazing Photos of the Third Generation of the Ford Thunderbird, 1961-1963
- Our Dystopian Future in Dark Cyberpunk Artworks of Nagafujiriku
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Bird Photographer of the Year 2021
- Sensual Black and White Portrait Photos of Goldie Hawn Taken by Joseph Klipple in 1964
- Stunning Entries of The 2021 Perpignan’s Festival of Photojournalism