When Frank Larson died on a visit to New York City to see the World’s Fair 1964, he left behind thousands of negatives. Working as an auditor in Queens, Frank would take a break from the daily grind to photograph the streets as he walked the world’s most vibrant city. Continue reading »
Nick Frank is a multi-talented fine art photographer and graphic designer based in Munich, Germany. Nick captures the beauty of some of the world’s most famous architectural spaces. Continue reading »
Frank Lloyd Wright, America’s most famous architect, would have turned 150 this year, and some of us just can’t get enough. With celebrations of Frank Lloyd Wright’s birthday in full swing in architectural institutions throughout the country, a new book is giving Wright fanatics the chance to recreate some of the architect’s most notable works through a series of cut-and-fold paper models. Continue reading »
12 vintage cars, 12 beautiful photos, captured and retouched by Stuttgart based photographer Mirko Frank, create stylish “Oldtimer Calendar”. Each car on photos has its own history and this history is also described in a few words in this calendar. Great calendar, don’t you think?
Oldsmobile Starfire Continue reading »
After Facebook assumed the former Sun Microsystems complex in Palo Alto in 2011, Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg set out to find an architect capable of handling a grand design for its main main headquarters building. Zuckerberg chose world famous architect Frank Gehry for the job. At more than 435,000 square feet, spread across 22 acres, the new building dips and rises from 45 to 73 feet. It is built above a surface-level parking lot with a massive rooftop green space that resembles a park more than a small corporate outdoor garden. Continue reading »
- Ecuadorian Police Save Tiny Terrified Sloth in Most Adorable Highway Rescue Ever
- GrelkaFest 2019: The Annual Bikini Ski Day In Siberia!
- Bizarre House Hangs Perilously Over a Cliff’s Edge in Australia
- These Creepy And Disturbing Vintage Easter Bunny Photos That Will Make Your Skin Crawl
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- This Artist Illustrated Her Everyday Problems With Relatable Comics
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- “Life Is Tough, But Keep Going”: Colorful And Sunny Illustrations By Xi Zhang
- Jadayupara, The Largest Bird Sculpture In The World
- Artist Designs Classic Cars Inspired By Exotic Wild Animals