Exclusive Photos Of Facebook’s Sprawling New HQ, Designed Frank Gehry
After Facebook assumed the former Sun Microsystems complex in Palo Alto in 2011, Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg set out to find an architect capable of handling a grand design for its main main headquarters building. Zuckerberg chose world famous architect Frank Gehry for the job. At more than 435,000 square feet, spread across 22 acres, the new building dips and rises from 45 to 73 feet. It is built above a surface-level parking lot with a massive rooftop green space that resembles a park more than a small corporate outdoor garden.
Credits: Business Insider
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- There Is A Subway Lower Than Hell: The Superb Dark And Sinister Artworks By Vergvoktre
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- The Japanese Mini Truck Garden Contest Is A Whole New Genre In Landscaping
- Bored Sitting At Home? Try To Find A Cat In Each Picture!
- Photographer Anto Magzan Captured The Aftermath Of The Strong Earthquake In Zagreb
- Matchbox Art Of Drunk Cats
- Ex-Apple Mechanical Engineers Designed DIY Surgical Mask Brace
- Australians Who Leave House Only To Take Out Trash Have Started Dressing In Costumes To Do it
- Majestic Natural Landscape Photography By Alexandros Malapetsas