Geometric shapes, floral patterns, and vibrant colors, including copious amounts of orange, were all design features of the decade, and although many view the 1970s as the decade style forgot, there is much from the period that is worth reviving.
These vintage couches will take you back in time, and you won’t want to come back. Continue reading »
Armed with his grandfather’s travel photographs, and his grandmother’s journals this man spent four years traveling across the United States following in their footsteps. He followed their footsteps right to some of America’s most stunning national parks and he took photos along the way so that he could share his journey with the rest of the world. Continue reading »
Christian Carollo, through his ‘Past Present Project’, recounts his grandparent’s life with their photographs. He places old pictures in their original location but at our time. An original way to show the evolution of these places, sometimes negligible, and paying a real tribute. Continue reading »
- Incredible Winning Photographs From The 2020 International Photography Awards
- “Russian Riviera”: Resort City of Yalta in Stunning Photos by Martin Parr
- Before She Was Famous, Marilyn Monroe Was Paid Just $10 an Hour to Pose for Pin-up Artist Earl Moran in the Late 1940s
- This Korean Tattoo Artist Creates Tattoo Cover-Up Masterpieces!
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Tokyo International Foto Awards 2020
- Attractive Female Portraits By Natalia Ivanova That Show How Diverse And Beautiful Humans Are
- Illustrations That Reveal Our Weird Social Media Lives
- First Photo Shoots Of Angelina Jolie When She Was 15 Years Old
- Stunning Vintage Photos That Capture New York’s Subway Since The ’80s
- Design Crowd Issued A Challenge To Create The Worst Ad, And The Contestants Have Delivered