Past Present Project: Photographer Placed Grandparents Photographs In Today Places
Christian Carollo, through his ‘Past Present Project’, recounts his grandparent’s life with their photographs. He places old pictures in their original location but at our time. An original way to show the evolution of these places, sometimes negligible, and paying a real tribute.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- Want to Take Your Pet Fish for a Walk? There’s a Bag for That!
- “Haunted Beauty”: Mysteriously Bizarre Photo and Art Works of Natalie Shau
- “Love in Plexiglass”: The Superb Concept and 3D Cyberpunk Artworks of Darius Puia
- Photographer Creates Surreal & Minimalist Self-Portraits Surrounded By Flowers And Fruits
- Indonesian Man Creates a ‘Bionic Arm’ from Scrap Metal
- “The Shards of Triptych. Observable Universes”: The Collection of Creative Visualization by Sergey Maslov
- Graphic Art Between Renaissance And Modernity
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Ben Chelouche Created Two 3D Alphabets For 36 Days Of Type Challenge