When you play games, you most likely make notes – in your mind. It is unlikely that you write down everything in diaries. Or maybe you write down who knows you. Continue reading »
The 11th National Committee of the Chinese People’s Political Consultative Conference (CPPCC), the annual session of the Chinese Parliament, started on Saturday in Beijing. Nearly 3,000 delegates would be attending the ten-day meeting which would be concluding on 13 March 2012. The participants will be discussing the political and economic reforms the country has to take forward. The session will be the last for President Hu Jintao, whose term ends at the end of the year.
Specially trained hotel guides have been provided to cater to the delegates at the congress.
Hotel guides for delegates pose for a photo on Tiananmen Square during the annual session of China’s parliament, the National People’s Congress, in Beijing March 4, 2012. (Reuters) Continue reading »
- Milo Manara Comic Art You’ve Probably Never Seen
- Fascinating Nostalgic Black and White Photos of Daily Life in Michigan in 1970s and ’80s
- A Beautiful Photo Series of Audi F103
- How To Look Smart In Zoom Meetings, an Illustrated Guide by Sarah Cooper
- The Cute Anime Girls by Illustrator Ryota
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- “I Paint Big B”: The Fantasy Beauties of Zumi
- Insidious Goblins, Cute Elves, and Magic: The Gathering Cards – Fantasy Art by Jesper Ejsing
- Portraits of Lovely Ladies Featured on the Covers of Radio Control Modeler Magazines From the 1970s and 1980s
- Heroic and Fantasy Pin-Up Female Portraits by Kyu Yong Eom