Father’s Game Guides Are Amazing
When you play games, you most likely make notes – in your mind. It is unlikely that you write down everything in diaries. Or maybe you write down who knows you.
Twitter user Ishikoro18 published images of guides for the passage of various games that were written by her father. Among them are titles such as Final Fantasy X-2, Siren, Ico, Silent Hill 3, Kingdom Hearts and others.
On the pages you can find sketches, maps, solved puzzles and passwords. Maybe you also need to start a diary to pass on to the next generation?
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Photographer Caesar Lima Explores The Unusual Beauty Of The Human Body
- Unbelievable Hyper-Realistic Sculptures By Andy Wright
- Photographer Jakub Wencek Explores The Forests Of Poland To Capture Fantastic Photos Of The Dark Side Of Nature
- Japanese Cats Love Nothing More In The World Than Watching Farmer Next Door Plant His Rice
- 10-Year-Old Girl Follows In Dad’s Footsteps To Become Tattoo Artist
- Breathtaking Wildlife And Landscape Photography By Pepe Soho
- Cool Old Photos Show What School Looked Like In The 1970s
- Heart-Warming Illustrations of True Love in All Its Beauty and Joy
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden
- Children With Down Syndrome Recreate Famous Paintings To Prove That Everyone Is A Work Of Art