Beauty can be found in the most unexpected places. Here: this perfectly written name on a coffee cup. Continue reading »
A Spanish NGO and an advertising agency have teamed up to create typefaces based on the handwriting of homeless people. The handwritten carboard signs that help desperate people to beg on the street may be the very thing that helps them leave it.
Samples of handwriting are photographed and cleaned up in a studio and then transformed into commercially available fonts. Individuals and companies can buy the different fonts through Homelessfonts.org. The proceeds will be used to finance the work of the Arrels foundation for homeless people in Barcelona.
Francisco holds a cardboard sign reading: ‘We all need a little help sometimes.(‘homelessfonts / Arrels) Continue reading »
- Woman Continues To Hilariously Recreate Celebrity Instagram Photos, And The Result Is Better Than The Original
- “Ulm Nest”: Sleep Capsules Are Designed to Protect Ulm Homeless People from Freezing to Death
- Breathtaking Underwater Photography By André Musgrove
- Before the Photoshop Era, Here Are What Manipulated Photos Looked Like in the Early 20th Century
- Hilariously Bad Celebrity Portraits by Twitter Picasso
- 12 Tricks To Appear Smart In Emails
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- GCDS 2021 Calendar Viva L’Italia by Nadia Lee Cohen
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Here’s What Julius Caesar, Cleopatra, Caligula And Others Would Look Like Today