Beauty can be found in the most unexpected places. Here: this perfectly written name on a coffee cup. Continue reading »
A Spanish NGO and an advertising agency have teamed up to create typefaces based on the handwriting of homeless people. The handwritten carboard signs that help desperate people to beg on the street may be the very thing that helps them leave it.
Samples of handwriting are photographed and cleaned up in a studio and then transformed into commercially available fonts. Individuals and companies can buy the different fonts through Homelessfonts.org. The proceeds will be used to finance the work of the Arrels foundation for homeless people in Barcelona.
Francisco holds a cardboard sign reading: ‘We all need a little help sometimes.(‘homelessfonts / Arrels) Continue reading »
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Badass Women Riding Their Choppers
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Portuguese Women From The Azores Islands In Their Tradition Hooded Capes
- Japanese Artist Turns Awkward Animal Photos Into Beautiful Sculptures
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Stunning Photos From The Bosch Parade, The Sailing Parade In The Spirit Of Jheronimus Bosch
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- Running In The Night: The Superb ’80s Cyberpunk Artworks By Daniele Gasparini
- Weird Halloween Costumes Of The 1970s And 80s
- This Artist Makes Bizarre Denture-Inspired Jewelry