This Tiny, Painted Door At The Base Of A Tree Stump Has Been A Fixture Of The Harvard University Campus For Decades
Pooh’s house is a tiny, painted door at the base of a tree stump that has been a fixture of the Harvard University campus for decades, though it has a complicated history that’s not always sunny. It’s a little piece of Harvard that’s worth the visit—if you can bend down far enough to see it properly. Continue reading »
“Homeland” actress Claire Danes received a very high honor on Thursday: She was awarded Harvard University’s Hasty Pudding Woman of the Year title in a wacky ceremony with all the pomp and hilarity you’d expect.
The club honors one man and woman each year with the iconic golden pot award. Past Hasty Pudding honorees include actresses Julianne Moore and Anne Hathaway, talk-show host Jay Leno, and singer-turned-actor Justin Timberlake.
Claire Danes gets two big smooches during the Hasty Pudding celebrations. Continue reading »
- Bublik – Circular Apartment Building In Moscow Is The Pinnacle Of Brutalism
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Photographer Captures The Mystical Beauty of Czech Forests
- 25 Redesigns Of Famous Logos And Some Of Them Are Better Than The Original
- Fascinating Winning Photos Of the 2021 Siena International Photo Awards
- “Captivate!”: Fashionable 90s in Amazing Nostalgic Photos
- This Illustrator Draws Everyday Situations That Are So Familiar It’s Like Looking in the Mirror
- “Tears in the Rain”: The Superb Digital Sci-Fi Concept Artworks by Daniel Liang
- Brazilian Artist Draws Realistic Portraits that Look Like Photographs
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s