Marketing a car costs big bucks. Unless you hire Felix Hernandez, who doesn’t need an actual car to make the magic happen. Instead, he does it with a $32 toy replica. Continue reading »
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Before The Great Clean-Up Began, Here Is Another Side Of New York In The 1970s That You May Never Know
- Artist Creates Realistic Life-Sized Female Sculptures Inspired By The Graceful Beauty Of Renaissance Art
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Why So Many Medieval Manuscripts Depict Butt Trumpets?
- 1939 Pontiac Plexiglas “Ghost Car”: The First Full-Sized “See-Thru” Car Ever Made In America
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Pregnant Woman Poses With 20,000 Live Bees For Crazy Maternity Photoshoot
- Stunning Pictures Of People Accidentally Found Their Doppelgängers In Museums And Couldn’t Believe Their Eyes