Skoda Fabia, a car advertised for the most spacious cabin in its category, was transformed into a real hostel: with a comfortable double-bed, pillows, free wi-fi, and everything needed for a comfortable stay. Yes, it had a bathroom next to the car just in case. The hostel was placed at «Izmaiolovo Park» , one of the most pleasant parks in the city to provide a great view for the guests.
The project was created by the advertising agency Proximity Russia (BBDO Russia Group), in a partnership with the acommodation website Tripping.com: every time someone was searching for a place to stay in Moscow, surprisingly, the Skoda Hostel appeared in the results, and users could book it online and spend one night there. The only payment accepted were likes, tweets and shares.
Guests could also take the car for a ride around the city, so each booking became a full scale test drive. The hostel was fully booked, and had great feedback from its guests. Continue reading »
- Beautiful Photos Of People’s Choice Award For Wildlife Photographer Of The Year 2021
- Spectacular Photographs of Newcastle in the 1970s
- German Artist Shows What’s Problematic About Modern Societies In His Illustrations
- Artist Creates Colorful Illustrations Of Inviting And Cozy Japanese Houses
- Beautiful and Frightening: Mako Vice’s Bizarre Drawn Girls
- Grimes, Rita Ora & Iggy Pop: The First Look On The Pirelli’s 2022 ‘On The Road’ Calendar
- Story of My F*cking Life: A Journal for Banishing the Bullsh*t, Unlocking Your Creativity, and Celebrating the Absurdity of Life
- Best Photos From 2021 International Wedding Photographer Of The Year Contest
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- This Man Has a Damn Creepy Collection of Anatomical Exhibits