The First In-Car Hostel in Moscow
Skoda Fabia, a car advertised for the most spacious cabin in its category, was transformed into a real hostel: with a comfortable double-bed, pillows, free wi-fi, and everything needed for a comfortable stay. Yes, it had a bathroom next to the car just in case. The hostel was placed at «Izmaiolovo Park» , one of the most pleasant parks in the city to provide a great view for the guests.
The project was created by the advertising agency Proximity Russia (BBDO Russia Group), in a partnership with the acommodation website Tripping.com: every time someone was searching for a place to stay in Moscow, surprisingly, the Skoda Hostel appeared in the results, and users could book it online and spend one night there. The only payment accepted were likes, tweets and shares.
Guests could also take the car for a ride around the city, so each booking became a full scale test drive. The hostel was fully booked, and had great feedback from its guests.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Captures Intimate And Unguarded Portraits Of Porn Stars
- The Earthquake Tower by Remco, ca. 1974
- Doh! The Alternate View On Simpsons By Stanislaw Bashkow
- Snapshots Of Stripteasers From The 1980s At Downtown Los Angeles Venues
- “Namaha”: The Mythologic India In Stunning Illustrations By Abhishek Singh
- Australia’s Silo Murals Make a Road Trip an Art Odyssey
- A Soviet-Era Museum In Kyrgyzstan, Built Into The Side Of A Mountain Containing over 33,000 Archeological Artifacts
- Artist Makes Witty And Quirky Inanimate Object Illustrations That Are Oddly Relatable
- Winning Photographs from The World of Water Competition
- Spectacular Winning Images Of 2021 Black & White MonoVisions Photography Awards