According to Igor Dobrowolski: “My name is Igor Dobrowolski and I’m a Polish artist. Recently, I designed my own version of the real advertisement. Corporations like Nestlé and Unilever profit wildly from single-use plastic packaging while peddling the myth of recycling as a solution. But anyone who has thought seriously about the issue can see that recycling could never handle the amount of plastic surrounding our everyday life.” Continue reading »
Polish Artist Started Painting Just Five Years Ago, Here Are His Oil Paintings With The Particle Of Hope
Igor Dobrowolski (previously featured) is one of the most creative artists in the contemporary art world.
Igor works are in collections of some most famous people and collectors like Channing Tatum, Gigi Hadid, Nicole Scherzinger, and Mohamed Hadid. Over the past five years, his works have been exhibited internationally in Los Angeles, London, Berlin, Warsaw. Continue reading »
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- Beautiful Photos of Margaux Hemingway in the 1970s and ’80s
- Designer Creates a Unique Table Lighting Based on Brutalist Soviet Architecture and Other Things
- The World of Fairy Tales: Dreamy Illustrations by David Listón
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Bloody Brutal Vintage Crime Scene Photos From The Los Angeles Police Department Archives
- 1970s Zingers! Full-Sized Toy Vehicles
- This Photographer Perfectly Captures Sand Sculptures Naturally Carved By The Winds
- Cool Photos Defined Fashion Styles of Young Women in the 1970s
- Forget Garden Gnomes, Get a Huge Baby Tick Hybrid Instead!