Irina Dzhul is a Ukrainian professional photographer from Kiev. She has thousands fans all across the world, her pictures have millions views. Irina’s photos are full of magic and beauty. What else to say.. just enjoy the fabulous artwork. Continue reading »
Russia-based artists Irina Irchey and Eugenia Vorobej from “Mama Budet Rugat” studio creates beautiful minimal tattoos. Using their delicate touch, girls duo blends together the graceful figures of nature and geometry, resulting in unique tattoos. Sometimes the artists even infuses the thinly-lined tattoos with vibrant colors which makes them look something like watercolor paintings. Continue reading »
These are not toys, not souvenirs, not decorations. A Russian artist and dollmaker Irina Andreyeva calls them author’s dolls and sculptures. By an author opinion, felt can warm not only a body, but also a soul; and she does these cute and magnificent dolls exactly for the soul. No one can buy them, but anyone can see them at Irina’s exhibitions in Russia. Continue reading »
Her career keeps getting hotter, and Irina Shayk is the new face of the Spanish shoe brand XTi Shoes.
The new promotional shots feature the Russian stunner posting with a handsome male model and hardly places the emphasis on footwear. Continue reading »
- Zdzisław Beksiński: Terrifying Visions Of Hell By Murdered Polish Painter
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Guy Discovers He Can Go Anywhere While Wearing A Hi-Vis Vest
- Vintage Yugoslavian Computer Magazine Cover Girls Of The 1980s-90s
- Russian Clubs: Moscow Nightlife In Spectacular Photos By Nikita Shokhov
- Guy Sucks At Photoshop, Spends 10 Years Mastering Microsoft Paint To Illustrate His Book
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- When Hijab Was Not In Force, Vintage Photographs Show How Iranian Women Dressed In The 1960s And 1970s
- A Collection Of 75 Worst Album Covers Ever. Probably.