Irina Dzhul is a Ukrainian professional photographer from Kiev. She has thousands fans all across the world, her pictures have millions views. Irina’s photos are full of magic and beauty. What else to say.. just enjoy the fabulous artwork. Continue reading »
Russia-based artists Irina Irchey and Eugenia Vorobej from “Mama Budet Rugat” studio creates beautiful minimal tattoos. Using their delicate touch, girls duo blends together the graceful figures of nature and geometry, resulting in unique tattoos. Sometimes the artists even infuses the thinly-lined tattoos with vibrant colors which makes them look something like watercolor paintings. Continue reading »
These are not toys, not souvenirs, not decorations. A Russian artist and dollmaker Irina Andreyeva calls them author’s dolls and sculptures. By an author opinion, felt can warm not only a body, but also a soul; and she does these cute and magnificent dolls exactly for the soul. No one can buy them, but anyone can see them at Irina’s exhibitions in Russia. Continue reading »
Her career keeps getting hotter, and Irina Shayk is the new face of the Spanish shoe brand XTi Shoes.
The new promotional shots feature the Russian stunner posting with a handsome male model and hardly places the emphasis on footwear. Continue reading »
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- Beautiful Photos of Brigitte Bardot During the Filming of “Les Femmes,” 1969
- This Underwater Observatory in Lake Zug in Switzerland Looks Like a Real Life ‘Truman Show’ Door
- Italian Artist Giulia Bernardelli Turns Spilled Coffee Into Art
- Mira Petrova’s Illustrations Will Make You Think About Your Waste
- Artist Illustrated 30 Mermaids For Two Years And Here Is The Eerie Yet Whimsical Result
- Richard Saunders Creates Giant Bushes In The Shape Of His Deceased Cat
- “UAZ Bukhanka”: Russia’s Most Legendary Off-Road Vechicle for Bizarre Tuning
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s