Irina Shayk for Spanish Shoe Brand XTi
Her career keeps getting hotter, and Irina Shayk is the new face of the Spanish shoe brand XTi Shoes.
The new promotional shots feature the Russian stunner posting with a handsome male model and hardly places the emphasis on footwear.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Milo Manara Comic Art You’ve Probably Never Seen
- Fascinating Nostalgic Black and White Photos of Daily Life in Michigan in 1970s and ’80s
- A Beautiful Photo Series of Audi F103
- How To Look Smart In Zoom Meetings, an Illustrated Guide by Sarah Cooper
- The Cute Anime Girls by Illustrator Ryota
- “I Paint Big B”: The Fantasy Beauties of Zumi
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Insidious Goblins, Cute Elves, and Magic: The Gathering Cards – Fantasy Art by Jesper Ejsing
- Portraits of Lovely Ladies Featured on the Covers of Radio Control Modeler Magazines From the 1970s and 1980s
- Artist Cathy Lam Draws The Everyday Lives of the Cuddly Cats