Actors dressed as zombies exit Bank Station in London as peer-to-peer lender RateSetter highlights the issue of “zombie” savings accounts with lifeless returns, on January 15, 2014. The independent study commissioned by RateSetter found that 79% of Britons do not check their savings returns against inflation, with some falling as low as 0.1% earning just 1 a year on savings of 1,000. (Photo by Matt Alexander/PA Wire)
Otaku Magazine is an independent platform that promote the visual art, from national and international artists, an opportunity for them to manifest in various areas (graphic, comic strips, illustration, painting, design, fashion, video, toys and accessories), under the influences of the Japanese entertainment (manga, anime, music, movie, new media, new technologies, etc.) and other artistic currents.
Interactive DVD and New York poster from EbOY included!
- Bublik – Circular Apartment Building In Moscow Is The Pinnacle Of Brutalism
- Photographer Captures The Mystical Beauty of Czech Forests
- 25 Redesigns Of Famous Logos And Some Of Them Are Better Than The Original
- “Tears in the Rain”: The Superb Digital Sci-Fi Concept Artworks by Daniel Liang
- This Illustrator Draws Everyday Situations That Are So Familiar It’s Like Looking in the Mirror
- Brazilian Artist Draws Realistic Portraits that Look Like Photographs
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- “Captivate!”: Fashionable 90s in Amazing Nostalgic Photos
- This Artist Started Micro Crocheting As An Experiment, And Now She Creates Tiny Animals And Plants Using Needle And Thread
- These Handmade 3D Cookie Frostings Will Blow Your Mind