New Issue of OTAKU: PLAY Launched
Otaku Magazine is an independent platform that promote the visual art, from national and international artists, an opportunity for them to manifest in various areas (graphic, comic strips, illustration, painting, design, fashion, video, toys and accessories), under the influences of the Japanese entertainment (manga, anime, music, movie, new media, new technologies, etc.) and other artistic currents.
Interactive DVD and New York poster from EbOY included!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- What Your Sleeping Positions Say About Your Relationships
- We Regret To Inform You That Lace Men’s Shorts Are Here For The Summer
- Kids Make The Best Protest Signs
- This Woman Makes Offensive Teacups To Insult Your Guests With Class
- Swedish Artist Simon Stålenhag Creates A Series Of Art Works For The New H&M Advertising Campaign
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- This Artist’s Disney Paintings Look Better Than Disney Movies Themselves
- Serbian Photographer Brings Slavic Goddesses Vesna And Lada Back From Ancient History To Life
- “The Empire Against The Crisis”: Darth Vader Forced To Do Odd Jobs
- Science Fiction & Fantasy Costume Contestants Posing At The 24th World Science Fiction Convention In Cleveland, 1966