American actress Mila Kunis has been named as the new face for the Spring/Summer 2012 campaign of luxury brand Christian Dior. Kunis, 28, is known for award-winning performances in films like the “Black Swan” and has also featured in a number of fashion campaigns in the past for brands like Gap.
Apart from this, Kunis has also featured on the cover of a number of fashion magazines like Cosmopolitan, Elle and GQ. Continue reading »
- Beautiful Photos Of People’s Choice Award For Wildlife Photographer Of The Year 2021
- Spectacular Photographs of Newcastle in the 1970s
- Beautiful and Frightening: Mako Vice’s Bizarre Drawn Girls
- German Artist Shows What’s Problematic About Modern Societies In His Illustrations
- Story of My F*cking Life: A Journal for Banishing the Bullsh*t, Unlocking Your Creativity, and Celebrating the Absurdity of Life
- Grimes, Rita Ora & Iggy Pop: The First Look On The Pirelli’s 2022 ‘On The Road’ Calendar
- Artist Creates Colorful Illustrations Of Inviting And Cozy Japanese Houses
- Best Photos From 2021 International Wedding Photographer Of The Year Contest
- Finally, The 2022 Chicken Daddies Calendar Is Here!
- Jail Feet’s Tattooed Feet