Mila Kunis is New Face of Christian Dior Spring/Summer 2012
American actress Mila Kunis has been named as the new face for the Spring/Summer 2012 campaign of luxury brand Christian Dior. Kunis, 28, is known for award-winning performances in films like the “Black Swan” and has also featured in a number of fashion campaigns in the past for brands like Gap.
Apart from this, Kunis has also featured on the cover of a number of fashion magazines like Cosmopolitan, Elle and GQ.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Captures Intimate And Unguarded Portraits Of Porn Stars
- The Earthquake Tower by Remco, ca. 1974
- Doh! The Alternate View On Simpsons By Stanislaw Bashkow
- Snapshots Of Stripteasers From The 1980s At Downtown Los Angeles Venues
- “Namaha”: The Mythologic India In Stunning Illustrations By Abhishek Singh
- Australia’s Silo Murals Make a Road Trip an Art Odyssey
- Winning Photographs from The World of Water Competition
- Artist Makes Witty And Quirky Inanimate Object Illustrations That Are Oddly Relatable
- A Soviet-Era Museum In Kyrgyzstan, Built Into The Side Of A Mountain Containing over 33,000 Archeological Artifacts
- Spectacular Winning Images Of 2021 Black & White MonoVisions Photography Awards