Mila Kunis is New Face of Christian Dior Spring/Summer 2012
American actress Mila Kunis has been named as the new face for the Spring/Summer 2012 campaign of luxury brand Christian Dior. Kunis, 28, is known for award-winning performances in films like the “Black Swan” and has also featured in a number of fashion campaigns in the past for brands like Gap.
Apart from this, Kunis has also featured on the cover of a number of fashion magazines like Cosmopolitan, Elle and GQ.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- Beautiful Photos of Brigitte Bardot During the Filming of “Les Femmes,” 1969
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Italian Artist Giulia Bernardelli Turns Spilled Coffee Into Art
- These Prank Stickers Will Make You The Most Hated Person In The Office
- Artist Sums Up Our Everyday Lives In These Humorous One-Panel Comics
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- “UAZ Bukhanka”: Russia’s Most Legendary Off-Road Vechicle for Bizarre Tuning
- Richard Saunders Creates Giant Bushes In The Shape Of His Deceased Cat
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s