Did you know that for just a few dollars you can get thousands of “For Rectal Use Only” stickers on Amazon? Well, some people have found it out and are not afraid to take advantage of it… Continue reading »
Too often, pictures can be cliched, even cheesy. Whether it be a couple holding hands, the woman with her arms draped lovingly around her man, perhaps starting dotingly into his eyes… a flower in her hair maybe? It’s all been done before. But throw in a bit of role reversal and the pictures take on a new life in a refreshing and quirky manner.
Marian Schembari, a San Francisco-based marketing manager and blogger, along with her fiancé, Elliot Speed, began coming up with ideas for photos to crack each other up. They summoned the help of photographer Malia Moss.
‘When we started planning our wedding last October and looking at Pinterest boards of engagement photos, it was like people totally lost their personalities.’ ‘We on the other hand acted like idiots and Elliot posed as a traditional blushing bride. I don’t think anyone has ever had more fun,’ Ms. Schembari said. Continue reading »
- This Illustrator Draws Everyday Situations That Are So Familiar It’s Like Looking in the Mirror
- 25 Redesigns Of Famous Logos And Some Of Them Are Better Than The Original
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- “Tears in the Rain”: The Superb Digital Sci-Fi Concept Artworks by Daniel Liang
- Fascinating Winning Photos Of the 2021 Siena International Photo Awards
- These Handmade 3D Cookie Frostings Will Blow Your Mind
- Photographer Captures The Mystical Beauty of Czech Forests
- Beautiful Photos of Brigitte Bardot During the Filming of “Les Femmes,” 1969
- DEKOCHARI: The Youth of Japan Customise Their Pushbikes in Extreme Ways
- Stunning Digital Female Portraits By Irakli Nadar