The Couple that Laughs Together
When it comes to engagement photos, it can be a challenge to come up with something original.
Too often, pictures can be cliched, even cheesy. Whether it be a couple holding hands, the woman with her arms draped lovingly around her man, perhaps starting dotingly into his eyes… a flower in her hair maybe? It’s all been done before. But throw in a bit of role reversal and the pictures take on a new life in a refreshing and quirky manner.
Marian Schembari, a San Francisco-based marketing manager and blogger, along with her fiancé, Elliot Speed, began coming up with ideas for photos to crack each other up. They summoned the help of photographer Malia Moss.
‘When we started planning our wedding last October and looking at Pinterest boards of engagement photos, it was like people totally lost their personalities.’ ‘We on the other hand acted like idiots and Elliot posed as a traditional blushing bride. I don’t think anyone has ever had more fun,’ Ms. Schembari said.
Credits: The Daily Mail
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Stunning Entries of The 2021 Perpignan’s Festival of Photojournalism
- The Most Impressive Photos From The Ocean Photography Awards 2021 Finalists
- “Shadows”: The Superb Cinematic, Dark and Melancholic Photoworks of Kaiwan Shaban
- Artist Jim Bachor Fills Potholes With Funny Mosaics
- 35 Entrances, 3708 Apartments: Welcome to the Russian Kowloon Walled City!
- Funny Animal Pics That Just Don’t Make Any Sense, As Shared On This Instagram Account
- Modern Logos in Chromatic Style by Martin Naumann
- Our Dystopian Future in Dark Cyberpunk Artworks of Nagafujiriku
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Ocean Photography Awards 2021
- Sensual Black and White Portrait Photos of Goldie Hawn Taken by Joseph Klipple in 1964