The Couple that Laughs Together
When it comes to engagement photos, it can be a challenge to come up with something original.
Too often, pictures can be cliched, even cheesy. Whether it be a couple holding hands, the woman with her arms draped lovingly around her man, perhaps starting dotingly into his eyes… a flower in her hair maybe? It’s all been done before. But throw in a bit of role reversal and the pictures take on a new life in a refreshing and quirky manner.
Marian Schembari, a San Francisco-based marketing manager and blogger, along with her fiancé, Elliot Speed, began coming up with ideas for photos to crack each other up. They summoned the help of photographer Malia Moss.
‘When we started planning our wedding last October and looking at Pinterest boards of engagement photos, it was like people totally lost their personalities.’ ‘We on the other hand acted like idiots and Elliot posed as a traditional blushing bride. I don’t think anyone has ever had more fun,’ Ms. Schembari said.
Credits: The Daily Mail
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- French Photographer Sophie Fontaine Shoots Poignant Portraits In Film
- Funny And Relatable Comics That Show Situations Almost Anyone Can Relate To
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- Artist Creates Honest Illustrations About Relationships And Everyday Life
- Charming Watercolor Girls by the Japanese Artist Kumorri
- Cute Naughty Girls by Philip Bawasanta
- Stunning Images of Freshly Frozen Cars Arrived to Vladivostok Sea Port
- The Elegance of The Dark Side: Stunning Sculptures of Dom Qwek
- The Grim Towers of Lovecraftian World: Minimalist Architectural Art by James Lipnickas
- Diagonal World: Russian Designer Sergey Minkin Shoots Everything at 45 Degrees