The Couple that Laughs Together
When it comes to engagement photos, it can be a challenge to come up with something original.
Too often, pictures can be cliched, even cheesy. Whether it be a couple holding hands, the woman with her arms draped lovingly around her man, perhaps starting dotingly into his eyes… a flower in her hair maybe? It’s all been done before. But throw in a bit of role reversal and the pictures take on a new life in a refreshing and quirky manner.
Marian Schembari, a San Francisco-based marketing manager and blogger, along with her fiancé, Elliot Speed, began coming up with ideas for photos to crack each other up. They summoned the help of photographer Malia Moss.
‘When we started planning our wedding last October and looking at Pinterest boards of engagement photos, it was like people totally lost their personalities.’ ‘We on the other hand acted like idiots and Elliot posed as a traditional blushing bride. I don’t think anyone has ever had more fun,’ Ms. Schembari said.
Credits: The Daily Mail
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Artist Creates Funny And Silly Photomanipulations
- “Worst Buy” Instagram Account Shows Hilarious Product Parodies
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Surreal and Meaningful Illustrations by Lisa Aisato
- Pop Stars Get ‘Vaccinated’ In Photo Collages by Eisen Bernardo
- Russian Photographer Captured Wonderful Photos While Visiting The Extraordinary Socotra Island
- Woman Put A Water Fountain With A Camera In Her Yard, Here Are Stunning Photos Of Regular Visitors
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey
- Slinningsbålet: The Battle For The Biggest Bonfire In The World