According to artist Luigi Tarini: “My name is Gigi and I am an Italian based in Krakow. When I don’t work full-time at a corporation, I kill time messing around with pictures in Photoshop. In this blog, you will see Barack Obama and Angela Merkel starring in famous movies, with Vladimir Putin occasionally joining them.” Continue reading »
Over 75 leading designers from the American fashion industry have joined the collaborative efforts by the Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA) and eBay to raise awareness and fight against counterfeits. From Diane Von Furstenberg to Ralph Lauren and Tommy Hilfiger; many leading designers joined the second “You Can’t Fake Fashion” campaign that introduced 76 customized designs and four unique totes styles for the spring tote collection. Continue reading »
The free movement of goods in Europe has allowed a flower producer to bloom in an area of Italy with 15% unemployment. Photograph: Mario Laporta/Controluce
Ciccolella has about 100 hectares of greenhouses at its production sites in Italy. Continue reading »
Freddy Nock from Switzerland balances on the ropeway of a cable car leading to Germany’s highest mountain, the 9,718- foot Zugspitze, near the southern Bavarian resort of Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Aug. 20. Nock balanced on the 995 meters long rope to break his own world record, as part of a charity event. (Michaela Rehle / Reuters) Click image to zoom.
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- This Artist Shows What Everything Would Look Like If It Had A Cat’s Face
- Artist Hides Clever And Funny Signs Around His City For People To Find
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- Stunning Vintage Black-and-White Photos of Edwin Smith
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- This Artist Started Micro Crocheting As An Experiment, And Now She Creates Tiny Animals And Plants Using Needle And Thread