Here are the winners and finalists of the LensCulture 2021 Street Photography Awards.
On the heels of a global pandemic, with cities around the world reopening little by little, we wondered what the 2021 Street Photography Awards would show us. Would images be celebratory, with photographers reveling in the closeness of passersby after more than a year of solitude? Or would they remain eerily quiet and uncertain? Continue reading »
Here are the winners and finalists of LensCulture Black and White Photography Awards 2020. Photographers from more than 120 countries responded to the international call for entries, and after extended review and passionate discussion by the jury, these 39 photographers were selected as the best. Continue reading »
Blow-up unicorns, a pig on a pulley and chickens on the lam populate the polychrome pictures in this year’s LensCulture street photography awards.
Beach Scene, Chaung Tha, Myanmar, by Maciej Dakowicz. First place, single image category. (Photo by Maciej Dakowicz/LensCulture 2018 Street Photography Awards) Continue reading »
- Milo Manara Comic Art You’ve Probably Never Seen
- Fascinating Nostalgic Black and White Photos of Daily Life in Michigan in 1970s and ’80s
- “I Paint Big B”: The Fantasy Beauties of Zumi
- How To Look Smart In Zoom Meetings, an Illustrated Guide by Sarah Cooper
- A Beautiful Photo Series of Audi F103
- The Cute Anime Girls by Illustrator Ryota
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Portraits of Lovely Ladies Featured on the Covers of Radio Control Modeler Magazines From the 1970s and 1980s
- Insidious Goblins, Cute Elves, and Magic: The Gathering Cards – Fantasy Art by Jesper Ejsing
- This Strange World: Unique Illustrations by Victoria Semykina