Lifeguards from the South Florida area gathered at the Juno Beach Pier on Tuesday to participate in a competition sponsored by the United States Lifesaving Association. In choppy waters they raced about two miles on their long boards around the pier and then ran 100 yards carrying their boards.
Photos by Taylor Jones/The Palm Beach Post.
Jen Noonan of Fort Lauderdale Fire Rescue rides a wave toward the halfway point flag set up on the beach. Continue reading »
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- French Artist Creates Illustrations That Challenge Society’s Standards For Women
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- Space Colony Art from the 1970s
- Artist Illustrates The Sad Reality Of Animal Cruelty And Shows How Factory Farming Harms Our Planet
- These Photographs Of Fathers And Their Sons Reveal The Full Wonder Of Human Genes
- “Suburbia”: The Melancholic and Mythological Artworks by Carlos Barahona Possollo
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers