Lucetta is an innovative set of two small magnetic bicycle lights. Easily attached to several different parts of a bicycle, the two small lights – white for the front, red for the rear – are switched on and off with just one click.
Designed to stay securely in place on even the bumpiest of roads, the lights give the option of a steady, slow or fast flashing beam, also selected with a ‘magic’ interaction.
Once a destination is reached, the lights are easily removed and may be linked together and slip in your pocket. The range of the beam is wide enough to reach vehicles, even if the light is tilted down. Lucetta embodies maximum utility and versatility.
The object is simple; it doesn’t have a technical look but a friendly feature, ‘clean’ and yet a bit mysterious. It is designed to take as little space as possible and to stay with other small personal things of everyday usage – keys, mobile phone, loose change – that ‘inhabit’ our pockets.
- The Lost Corvettes: 36 Chevrolet Corvettes From NYC Barn Find To Be Raffled In Charity Sweepstakes
- Russian Artists Recreate Famous Paintings And Have Much Fun
- Meet Sygmond, The Beautiful Gray Cat Of Your Nightmares
- 2020 Pooping Dogs Calendar Is Here
- Man Uses 11 Shipping Containers To Build His 2,500 Square Foot Dream House, And The Inside Looks Amazing
- 1970s: The Most Romantic And Bizarre Period For Men’s Hairstyles
- This UI Engineer Makes Stunning Digital Art Entirely From HTML & CSS Code
- Man Noticed This Abandoned Hangar But Whats Inside Caught Him By Surprise
- Superb Colossal Steampunk Sculptures By Pierre Matter
- 16 Bizarre Inventions From The Victorian Era