Lucetta is an innovative set of two small magnetic bicycle lights. Easily attached to several different parts of a bicycle, the two small lights – white for the front, red for the rear – are switched on and off with just one click.
Designed to stay securely in place on even the bumpiest of roads, the lights give the option of a steady, slow or fast flashing beam, also selected with a ‘magic’ interaction.
Once a destination is reached, the lights are easily removed and may be linked together and slip in your pocket. The range of the beam is wide enough to reach vehicles, even if the light is tilted down. Lucetta embodies maximum utility and versatility.
The object is simple; it doesn’t have a technical look but a friendly feature, ‘clean’ and yet a bit mysterious. It is designed to take as little space as possible and to stay with other small personal things of everyday usage – keys, mobile phone, loose change – that ‘inhabit’ our pockets.
- Italian Graphic Designer Emanuele Abrate Perfectly Fixes The ‘World’s Worst Logos’
- Disney Princesses Reimagined Years Later As Queens By Daughters And Mothers
- This Family Shares Strange Results Of Hilarious Photo Shoot
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- “The Book Of Bunny Suicides”: Hilariously Dark Cartoon Series By Andy Riley
- Malls In Thailand Replace Lift Buttons With Foot Pedals To Contain Coronavirus Spread
- Artist Illustrates Everyday Life To Compare Chinese And Western Culture
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey