Lucetta: Magnetic Bike Lights
Lucetta is an innovative set of two small magnetic bicycle lights. Easily attached to several different parts of a bicycle, the two small lights – white for the front, red for the rear – are switched on and off with just one click.
Designed to stay securely in place on even the bumpiest of roads, the lights give the option of a steady, slow or fast flashing beam, also selected with a ‘magic’ interaction.
Once a destination is reached, the lights are easily removed and may be linked together and slip in your pocket. The range of the beam is wide enough to reach vehicles, even if the light is tilted down. Lucetta embodies maximum utility and versatility.
The object is simple; it doesn’t have a technical look but a friendly feature, ‘clean’ and yet a bit mysterious. It is designed to take as little space as possible and to stay with other small personal things of everyday usage – keys, mobile phone, loose change – that ‘inhabit’ our pockets.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- “Cock And Balls”: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- This Girl Cosplays Unexpected Things And Here Are Hilarious Instagram Pics
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- Random Acts Of Brilliant Vandalism
- Awkward Vintage Photos of Celebrities Posing With Their Beloved Cats
- Misspelled Tattoos: Permanent And Hilarious
- “Mystery Meat”: Photographer Portrays Fast Food In A Ghastly New Light
- Faces Of M’era Luna, The World’s Biggest Goth And Steampunk Festival
- This Japanese Artists Creates Realistic 3D Portraits Of People’s Cats
- Chinese Artist Creates Images Of Slothful Animals To Parody How Lazy This Generation Is Becoming