Surreal neon and pastel colors photos of New York by Ludwig Favre, talented 42-year-old photographer, artist, filmmaker and Panasonic Lumix Ambassador from Paris, France. Ludwig specializes in major cities and urban landscapes. His latest series “New York, By The Way” shows the New York City in amazing pastel and neon colors. Continue reading »
When LUDWIG were approached by the Miles Davis Foundation to produce a special T-shirt to mark the 50th anniversary of Miles’ seminal LP Kind of Blue, they jumped on the opportunity to work with the people who safeguard the legacy of jazz legend Miles Davis. It makes sense when you consider that LUDWIG’s Creative Director, Mike Dytri, is a huge Miles Davis fan. Indeed, Mike’s own graphic design book released several years ago was named “Bitches Brew,” in tribute to Miles and his music.
The limited edition T-shirt comes on one of LUDWIG’s great enzyme washed custom T-shirts, and it will be exclusively available at the LUDWIG online shop, later this week.
- Our Dystopian Future in Dark Cyberpunk Artworks of Nagafujiriku
- Modern Logos in Chromatic Style by Martin Naumann
- MIR Apparel Inspired by Russian Criminal Tattoo Art
- Cosplayer Creates Wings For Her Costume That She Can Move At Will
- Rude Trip: Two Brothers Go On a Naughty Place Name Tour Across UK
- Tattoo Week in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Modern Pylons
- Sensual Fine Art Self Portraits by Beth Parnaby
- Green Leaves Powered Writer’s Shed By Matt Gibson Architecture + Design
- Inside the Bradbury Building, the Oldest Commercial Building in Downtown Los Angeles