Special T-shirt Release From LUDWIG
Produced in collaboration with the Miles Davis Foundation.
When LUDWIG were approached by the Miles Davis Foundation to produce a special T-shirt to mark the 50th anniversary of Miles’ seminal LP Kind of Blue, they jumped on the opportunity to work with the people who safeguard the legacy of jazz legend Miles Davis. It makes sense when you consider that LUDWIG’s Creative Director, Mike Dytri, is a huge Miles Davis fan. Indeed, Mike’s own graphic design book released several years ago was named “Bitches Brew,” in tribute to Miles and his music.
The limited edition T-shirt comes on one of LUDWIG’s great enzyme washed custom T-shirts, and it will be exclusively available at the LUDWIG online shop, later this week.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Ecuadorian Police Save Tiny Terrified Sloth in Most Adorable Highway Rescue Ever
- GrelkaFest 2019: The Annual Bikini Ski Day In Siberia!
- Bizarre House Hangs Perilously Over a Cliff’s Edge in Australia
- These Creepy And Disturbing Vintage Easter Bunny Photos That Will Make Your Skin Crawl
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- This Artist Illustrated Her Everyday Problems With Relatable Comics
- Jadayupara, The Largest Bird Sculpture In The World
- Artist Designs Classic Cars Inspired By Exotic Wild Animals
- “A Cathedral That Defined A City”: 20 Rare Photographs Of Notre Dame From The 19th Century
- Vienna Cemetery Now Offers Lego, And You Can Recreate Funerals