Special T-shirt Release From LUDWIG
Produced in collaboration with the Miles Davis Foundation.
When LUDWIG were approached by the Miles Davis Foundation to produce a special T-shirt to mark the 50th anniversary of Miles’ seminal LP Kind of Blue, they jumped on the opportunity to work with the people who safeguard the legacy of jazz legend Miles Davis. It makes sense when you consider that LUDWIG’s Creative Director, Mike Dytri, is a huge Miles Davis fan. Indeed, Mike’s own graphic design book released several years ago was named “Bitches Brew,” in tribute to Miles and his music.
The limited edition T-shirt comes on one of LUDWIG’s great enzyme washed custom T-shirts, and it will be exclusively available at the LUDWIG online shop, later this week.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- “Cock And Balls”: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Misspelled Tattoos: Permanent And Hilarious
- Famous Songs Hilariously Explained With Simple Comics
- Top 20 Absolute Worst Things In The World
- Before And After: Lithuanian Photographer Showed How Motherhood Changes Women
- Random Acts Of Brilliant Vandalism
- McDonald’s Japan Releases A Line Of Adorable Cups But People Are Finding Them Hilariously Inappropriate
- Epic Stair Design Fails That May Result In Some Serious Injuries
- Faces Of M’era Luna, The World’s Biggest Goth And Steampunk Festival
- 35 Brides Before And After Their Wedding Makeup That You’ll Barely Recognize