Special T-shirt Release From LUDWIG
Produced in collaboration with the Miles Davis Foundation.
When LUDWIG were approached by the Miles Davis Foundation to produce a special T-shirt to mark the 50th anniversary of Miles’ seminal LP Kind of Blue, they jumped on the opportunity to work with the people who safeguard the legacy of jazz legend Miles Davis. It makes sense when you consider that LUDWIG’s Creative Director, Mike Dytri, is a huge Miles Davis fan. Indeed, Mike’s own graphic design book released several years ago was named “Bitches Brew,” in tribute to Miles and his music.
The limited edition T-shirt comes on one of LUDWIG’s great enzyme washed custom T-shirts, and it will be exclusively available at the LUDWIG online shop, later this week.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- 5 Year-Old Recreates Photos Of Iconic Women Every Day Of Black History Month
- Zdzisław Beksiński: Terrifying Visions Of Hell By Murdered Polish Painter
- A Photographer Travels Across India To Show How Beautiful And Diverse Local People Are, And We’re Mesmerized
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- This Instagram Account Reveals Scenes From Famous Movies With And Without Special Effects
- “Auto Polo”: The Ridiculously Dangerous Auto Sport Of The Early 1900s
- Wide Seats And Plenty Of Legroom: These Old Pan Am Photos Show How Much Airline Travel Has Changed
- This Hidden Chilling Forest Path Looks Like A Trail To Mordor
- Asian Drivers Are Using Terrifying Reflective Decals On Rear Windows To Fight Against High-Beam Users
- Surreal Illustrations For Book Lovers By Korean Artist Jungho Lee