Featuring the radical and visionary Modernist and Brutalist architecture of Skopje, by architects such as Kenzo Tange, Janko Konstantinov, Marko Mušič and many others, this two-sided bilingual guide includes a map, an introduction by Skopje-based experts, details of over forty buildings and structures, and original photography.
Modernist Skopje Map is edited by Ana Ivanovska Deskova, Vladimir Deskov, Jovan Ivanovski and Ljubica Slavkovic. Photography is by Vase Amanito. Continue reading »
A revolution is underway in the art of cooking. Just as French Impressionists upended centuries of tradition, Modernist cuisine has in recent years blown through the boundaries of the culinary arts. Borrowing techniques from the laboratory, pioneering chefs at world-renowned restaurants such as elBulli, The Fat Duck, Alinea, and wd~50 have incorporated a deeper understanding of science and advances in cooking technology into their culinary art.
(Click photos to view in HD – depends on your screen resolution).
- This Instagram Account Reveals Scenes From Famous Movies With And Without Special Effects
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- Splendid Vintage Snaps Of Young Girls With Very Big Hair In The 1980s
- Husband Illustrated Every Single Day He Spent With His Beloved Wife In 365 Drawings
- An Artist Imagines If Popular Sodas Were Cartoon Character
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century
- University Professor Has Redesigned The Zweibrück Observatory In Germany Into R2-D2
- Remarkable Tubular Glass House Built Around Tree
- 25 Of The World’s Best Drone Photos Of 2018
- This Artist Turns Old Pocket Watches Into Miniature Steampunk Worlds, And The Result Is Fascinating