Featuring the radical and visionary Modernist and Brutalist architecture of Skopje, by architects such as Kenzo Tange, Janko Konstantinov, Marko Mušič and many others, this two-sided bilingual guide includes a map, an introduction by Skopje-based experts, details of over forty buildings and structures, and original photography.
Modernist Skopje Map is edited by Ana Ivanovska Deskova, Vladimir Deskov, Jovan Ivanovski and Ljubica Slavkovic. Photography is by Vase Amanito. Continue reading »
A revolution is underway in the art of cooking. Just as French Impressionists upended centuries of tradition, Modernist cuisine has in recent years blown through the boundaries of the culinary arts. Borrowing techniques from the laboratory, pioneering chefs at world-renowned restaurants such as elBulli, The Fat Duck, Alinea, and wd~50 have incorporated a deeper understanding of science and advances in cooking technology into their culinary art.
(Click photos to view in HD – depends on your screen resolution).
- Cool Old Photos Show What School Looked Like In The 1970s
- Delightfully Sarcastic Illustrations Everyone Will See Themselves In
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden
- Heart-Warming Illustrations of True Love in All Its Beauty and Joy
- Life-Size Cardboard Figures By Warren King
- Designer Problems Turned Into Funny Comics
- A-Z As Game Of Thrones Characters By Kerry Bell Is The Most Creative Thing You’ll See Today
- 15 Things Every Single Girl Can Relate To
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms