Airplane food takes on a slightly different meaning in Taupo, New Zealand.
That’s because the small resort town on the North Island is home to one of the world’s most unique McDonald’s restaurants, which happens to be attached to a decommissioned airplane. Continue reading »
10 Car Crash Survivors Pose Proudly For A Chilling Photo Project To Raise Awareness About Seatbelt Safety
Shocking portraits of the searing bruises that seatbelts can leave behind after a crash are being celebrated as survival badges of honor, and showing the importance of belting up.
The initiative is part of an NZ Transport Agency (NZTA) campaign to reduce the number of deaths on NZ roads. According to them, 90 people die each year because they weren’t wearing their seatbelt, most of whom are young men in rural areas. The confronting portraits are of 10 real-life crash survivors, whose post-crash injuries were recreated by the SFX make-up company PROFX. Continue reading »
Australian Photography’s Photographer of the Year is the largest amateur photography competition in the Southern Hemisphere, with photographers competing for a prize pool valued at over $46,000 in cash and prizes in 2018.
A series of striking images of endangered amphibians has won Brisbane ecologist Jasmine Vink the overall title of the 2018 Photographer of the Year, presented by Panasonic. Continue reading »
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- Deliveries Surge During Quarantine, This Is How Delivery Guys “Hide” Packages
- This Guy Gets A Permanent Eyeglasses Tattoo
- A McDonald’s in New Zealand Lets Diners Eat Inside a Decommissioned Airplane
- Freddy Mamani’s New Andean Architecture Adds Colour to Bolivian City
- Artist Mark Jenkins Has Reached A Whole New Level Of Trolling While Calling It Art
- Four Girls Have Been Taking Their Group Photos For 7 Years
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Woman Uses Her iPhone To Capture Portraits Of Strangers On Her Daily Commute To Work, And The Result Is Impressive
- This Instagram Account Cleverly Photoshops Animals Into Everyday Things