Photographer Joaquín Lucas Has Created A Colourful Universe, Inspired By Wes Anderson’s Colour Palette
Joaquín Lucas has created a colourful universe, inspired by Wes Anderson’s colour palette. In his gallery, he mixes nature with architecture and presents stripped-down compositions filled with bright and inspiring tones. Continue reading »
Palette Industries debut their new Nuance / Nuisances product series. The group unveils the two new products from their studio collection, The Rudebaker Vase and the Nanton Coat Rack; they will be debuting the pieces at the 2012 Toronto Interior Design Show.
Regarded as an eyesore by some, transmission towers have now become a staple of cascading highway horizons. These steel modern day obelisks scattered amongst our natural landscape have become symbols of transmission and connection. From city to city these queues of tapered giants tower above us with outstretched arms, carrying the lifeblood of our modern cityscapes. The steel lattice design is the contrast of strength and visual airiness. Continue reading »
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- What Art Icons Would Look Like In Today’s Society
- 1964 General Motors Bison Concept: The Future Looked So Awesome!
- Amazing Images Reveal How the Exclusion Zone Around Fukushima Has Been Abandoned to Become an Overgrown Wilderness
- Amazing LEGO Creations Inspired By Classical Art Pieces
- Adorable Lizard Uses Blossoming Rose as a Comfy Bed
- Cyberpunk Street Photos In Hong Kong By Andy Knives
- Trolling Items at the Popular Furniture Store
- 3D-Printed Paintings Let The Blind “See” Famous Art For The First Time
- Japanese Illustrator Imagines A World Where Humans Live Among Giant Animals