Photographer Joaquín Lucas Has Created A Colourful Universe, Inspired By Wes Anderson’s Colour Palette
Joaquín Lucas has created a colourful universe, inspired by Wes Anderson’s colour palette. In his gallery, he mixes nature with architecture and presents stripped-down compositions filled with bright and inspiring tones. Continue reading »
Palette Industries debut their new Nuance / Nuisances product series. The group unveils the two new products from their studio collection, The Rudebaker Vase and the Nanton Coat Rack; they will be debuting the pieces at the 2012 Toronto Interior Design Show.
Regarded as an eyesore by some, transmission towers have now become a staple of cascading highway horizons. These steel modern day obelisks scattered amongst our natural landscape have become symbols of transmission and connection. From city to city these queues of tapered giants tower above us with outstretched arms, carrying the lifeblood of our modern cityscapes. The steel lattice design is the contrast of strength and visual airiness. Continue reading »
- An Animal Shelter Dressed Dogs in Human Clothes to Help Them Find Homes
- Parodies of “Deep” Melodramatic Instagram Captions
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- Person Uses Artificial Intelligence To Make Anime And Cartoon Characters Look More Realistic
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- This Artist Makes Alternative Posters For Horror Films And TV Series In The Form Of Clay Sculptures
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- Makeup Artist Keeps Transforming Herself Into Characters And Celebrities