28 January 2017 sees the world premiere of the 360° Panorama “TITANIC – The Promise of Modernity” by Yadegar Asisi in the Panometer Leipzig. With a scale of 1:1, the panoramic image covers an area of approximately 3,500 square metres, leading visitors to the sunken wreck of the RMS Titanic, 3,800 metres below the surface of the North Atlantic. Continue reading »
A lovingly converted Bedford Panorama available to hire.
The bus has a beautiful wooden floor, painted pine boarding and a well thought-out dining/kitchen area with hand-built units, oak worktops, a gas cooker and a fridge. At the back is a cosy double bed and a wood-burning stove placed on an old flagstone. An L-shaped sofa seat folds into a further double bed. Solar panels on the roof power the lights and a socket to charge phones, laptops etc. Continue reading »
- Here’s How Some of Rock and Roll Legends Would Look Like Today If They Weren’t Dead
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- Sophie Prestigiacomo’s ‘Homo Algus’ Invites Swamp Creatures Out Of The Wild
- Julianne Moore As Famous Works Of Art
- Is It A Billboard? No, It’s A Building!
- This Alien Face Mask Is Sure To Keep Covid At Bay
- “Let The Water Be Your Guide”: The Ultra-Realistic Watercolor Paintings Of Marcos Beccari
- Artist Portrays Mystical Creatures In Their Vulnerable Form – When They Were Still Babies
- Sleeping With The Devil: A Weird And Wonderful Collection Of Medieval Bedroom Hijinks With Creatures From Hell
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden