Guido Gutierrez is photographer and traveler. He captures stunning photos of different places with new perspective. Through his instagram he shares storytelling images that he captures with his smartphones. He captures magical and parallel photos where he finds puddle. From Paris to London he travels and photograph the parallel world. Continue reading »
Based in Barcelona, Ibai Acevedo has fun creating “parallel universes (…) between imagination and reality”. Whether he captures aquatic scenes or the intimacy of a room, Ibai uses lights and colours with talent and immerses us into a dreamy universe. Continue reading »
“In A Parallel Universe” is a series of fictional images, recreated from real ads in the mad men era, that question modern day sexism: showing it through a humorous light to spark a conversation through role play.
In the 1950s, the image of the perfect household consisted a hardworking wife slaving away to keep her home spick-and-span and her husband delighted. In the iconic ads of the time, everything is bright, clean, shiny… and filled to the brim with outrageous sexism, subservience and even conjugal violence. Continue reading »
Parisian graffiti artist Astro contorts flat architectural facades into illusory vortexes with a vibrant graphic twist. His painted patterns combine smooth, swirling curves and calligraphy with sharper shapes in dynamically detailed designs that are eye-catching on their own; and, as if to suck his viewers farther into each piece, he adds the appearance of dark, receding chasms, tunneling deep into the walls. Continue reading »
’Meanwhile in a Parallel Universe’ is a webcomic genre where all the fundamental rules, realities, and cause-and-effect relations are reversed. They usually take the form of comic strips, demonstrating some alien universe where everything is just the same… but exactly the opposite: cats are saving stray firemen, monsters are afraid of kids, and so on. Continue reading »
- A Collection Of Hand-Painted Movie Posters From Africa
- What Art Icons Would Look Like In Today’s Society
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- This Bride Took Her Own Wedding Photos, and Then They Went Viral
- Amazing LEGO Creations Inspired By Classical Art Pieces
- A Couple that Recreated Scenes from “101 Dalmatians”
- Amazing Images Reveal How the Exclusion Zone Around Fukushima Has Been Abandoned to Become an Overgrown Wilderness
- Artist Reimagines 5 Disney Fathers As Real Dads, And They’re Hella Handsome
- 1964 General Motors Bison Concept: The Future Looked So Awesome!
- When Photos Looked Like Paintings: Dreamy Landscape Photographs Taken By Leonard Misonne