Gül Yıldız was born in Usak, Turkey. She graduated from Ankara University with an engineering degree. Afterwards she had a degree for photography and videography from Anadolu University as well. Continue reading »
Claudine Doury is a French photographer living in Paris.
She chose two main themes for her reports: exploring the changes in Eastern Europe, as well as the metamorphosis of juvenile period of life. In Paris in 2004, the book called: Artek, un été en Crimée (Artek, a summer in Crimea, Ukraine) of Claudine was published.
The pictures were taken from 1994 until 2003. There are no boring staged or formal photos. All images of Claudine show the true story about the Artek life of children in there. Some people found the photos absolutely delightful, others subjected them to devastating criticism saying they are being inappropriate. Continue reading »
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- How Male Beauty Standards Have Changed Over 100 Years
- ‘80s Pop Culture Icons as McDonald’s Happy Meal Toys
- Joyful Illustrations of the Artist Who Misses Soviet Days
- Stunning Winners Of The One Eyeland World’s Top Wedding Photographers 2021
- Stunning Winning Photos Of The Drone Photo Awards 2021
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious
- Winning Photographs Of The Urban Photo Awards 2021
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Amazing Snapshots Capture Street Life in New York City From the Mid-1930s to the End of the 1940s