Gül Yıldız was born in Usak, Turkey. She graduated from Ankara University with an engineering degree. Afterwards she had a degree for photography and videography from Anadolu University as well. Continue reading »
Claudine Doury is a French photographer living in Paris.
She chose two main themes for her reports: exploring the changes in Eastern Europe, as well as the metamorphosis of juvenile period of life. In Paris in 2004, the book called: Artek, un été en Crimée (Artek, a summer in Crimea, Ukraine) of Claudine was published.
The pictures were taken from 1994 until 2003. There are no boring staged or formal photos. All images of Claudine show the true story about the Artek life of children in there. Some people found the photos absolutely delightful, others subjected them to devastating criticism saying they are being inappropriate. Continue reading »
- There Is A Subway Lower Than Hell: The Superb Dark And Sinister Artworks By Vergvoktre
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s
- This Artist Draws Lighthearted Comics To Stay Sane In Quarantine
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- Taiwanese Artist Lives Large Dreams In Miniature Models
- Majestic Natural Landscape Photography By Alexandros Malapetsas
- Japanese Youtuber Makes Easy DIY Face Masks That Look Surprisingly Cool
- Twisted & Satirical Pop Culture Characters By Dan LuVisi
- Bored Sitting At Home? Try To Find A Cat In Each Picture!