A talented photographer from Nairobi, Kenya, working under the name of Muchiri Frames, recently made an inspiring photo shoot which proved that love is pure and unconditional in its simplest form. Together with his team, they decided to do something special for Valentine‘s day. And this is when they met Sammy, also known as Blackie, in on of the parks of Nairobi, who‘s been living in the streets for a while now. Continue reading »
The Children’s Imaginary Friends Have Been Transformed Into Physical Characters By Leading Creative Artists
AMV BBDO has brought together some of the world’s best creative talent for a new exhibition, which opens this week at the V&A Museum of Childhood. Continue reading »
Trying to keep your eye on a dancer’s ballet shoe is not unlike attempting to follow a hockey puck as it glides between packed bodies on ice. A ballerina kicks and twirls, pirouettes and arabesques, throwing his or her body into a flurry of motions guided by the precise movements of carefully trained feet. Those feet meet floor and space in graceful yet chaotic ways, moving from one edge of the stage to another in hypnotic patterns that pull the eye along with them. Continue reading »
- Vintage Photos Proving That The Beauty Of People From Previous Generations Is A Unique Thing
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- Taiwanese Artist Creates Exquisitely Detailed Miniature Dioramas
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- This Tattoo Artist Can’t Draw And That’s Precisely Why Her Clients Choose Her
- Belarusian Swimmer In A Potato Field Turned Out To Be A… Polish Model
- 2020 Dog Shaming Calendar Is Here!
- German Government Spends $450,000 On A Bold Cycling Safety Campaign, But Not Everyone Likes It
- 2020 Sarcastic Vintage Pictures Calendar Is Here!
- This Artist Creates Inventions That Solve Problems That Don’t Exist