A talented photographer from Nairobi, Kenya, working under the name of Muchiri Frames, recently made an inspiring photo shoot which proved that love is pure and unconditional in its simplest form. Together with his team, they decided to do something special for Valentine‘s day. And this is when they met Sammy, also known as Blackie, in on of the parks of Nairobi, who‘s been living in the streets for a while now. Continue reading »
The Children’s Imaginary Friends Have Been Transformed Into Physical Characters By Leading Creative Artists
AMV BBDO has brought together some of the world’s best creative talent for a new exhibition, which opens this week at the V&A Museum of Childhood. Continue reading »
Trying to keep your eye on a dancer’s ballet shoe is not unlike attempting to follow a hockey puck as it glides between packed bodies on ice. A ballerina kicks and twirls, pirouettes and arabesques, throwing his or her body into a flurry of motions guided by the precise movements of carefully trained feet. Those feet meet floor and space in graceful yet chaotic ways, moving from one edge of the stage to another in hypnotic patterns that pull the eye along with them. Continue reading »
- This House Is Currently Listed for $828K In Queens, NY Right Now
- Polish Designer Livia Clue Bringing Slavic Ethno Into Modern Fashion, It’s Great!
- David Bowie And His Ex-Wife Angie Taking Their Then 3-Week-Old Baby Zowie Out For A Walk In 1971
- Amazing Photographs Of Carrie Fisher On A Fire Escape In New York City, 1977
- Turkish Artist Abdullah Evindar Creates Fantastic Surreal Silhouette Photo Collages
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- “Wilhelm Brasse’ Mugshots”: Photographer Took Up To 50,000 Chilling Photos In Auschwitz For The Nazis During World War II
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Why So Many Medieval Manuscripts Depict Butt Trumpets?