During the socialist time eastern Europe was a home to many unusual ‘brutalist’ structures, Moscow especially. Communist authorities had to industrialize and expand the cities as soon as possible because of large influx of rural population in capital cities. Continue reading »
- This House Is Currently Listed for $828K In Queens, NY Right Now
- Polish Designer Livia Clue Bringing Slavic Ethno Into Modern Fashion, It’s Great!
- Amazing Photographs Of Carrie Fisher On A Fire Escape In New York City, 1977
- David Bowie And His Ex-Wife Angie Taking Their Then 3-Week-Old Baby Zowie Out For A Walk In 1971
- Turkish Artist Abdullah Evindar Creates Fantastic Surreal Silhouette Photo Collages
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- “Wilhelm Brasse’ Mugshots”: Photographer Took Up To 50,000 Chilling Photos In Auschwitz For The Nazis During World War II
- Why So Many Medieval Manuscripts Depict Butt Trumpets?
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers