Artist Rainier Weber was reading a book about a book about Michail Kalashnikov when inspiration struck and he combined his interests in design, technology and functionality with his love for furniture design to create a dramatic chair made up of AK-47 rifles. Continue reading »
The Tata Group Monday unveiled a Nano car – made with gold and silver, and studded with precious stones – worth an astronomical over Rs 22 crore.
But, it’s not for sale – the valuable and fully functional car is a unique branding and promotional initiative by Goldplus Jewellery, part of Titan Industries, a Tata Group company, an official said.
Chairman of Tata Group Ratan Tata poses in front of a Nano car made of gold during a ceremony in Mumbai, India. About 80 kg of 22 karat gold, approximately 15 kg of silver and gemstones were used to decorate the car, according to a press statement. (Reuters) Continue reading »
- Social Distance: A Graphic Story For The Coronavirus Age By Mark Haddon
- “The Book Of Bunny Suicides”: Hilariously Dark Cartoon Series By Andy Riley
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- The Twin Towers During The 1970s And Early ’80s Through Fascinating Photos
- Craftsman Gabriel Dishaw Upcycles Louis Vuitton Bags Into Elaborate ‘Star Wars’ Helmets
- Vivian Maier: Lost Photographs Of 1950s New York
- These Beautiful Yet Terrifying Surreal Pictures By Erik Johansson Will Blow Your Mind
- Photographer Tim Flach Spent Two Years Photographing Animals That May Soon Be Extinct
- 17 New Stunning Coronavirus-Themed Street Art Works From Around The World
- Italian Graphic Designer Emanuele Abrate Perfectly Fixes The ‘World’s Worst Logos’