We all know that photography can be a powerful tool for sending a message. A recent campaign from an animal shelter in India is a beautiful example how photography conveys a strong message and calls to action.
A series of photos created for ‘World for All’ shows that there’s always room for a pet in a family, and these pictures show it in a very smart and unique way. They resemble the double meaning optical illusions; only they were made through photos, not drawings. Photographer Amol Jadhav took photos of families and used background, shadows, and lights to create a blank space shaped like an animal. Continue reading »
Claire Robertson from Scottish Ballet, poses dressed as the Good Snow Flake inside a life size snow globe on Buchanan Street during a promotion for Scottish Ballet’s festive production of The Nutcracker on November 20, 2012 in Glasgow, Scotland. The Nutcracker opens at the Theatre Royal on December the 8th, the production delves deep into the darker reaches of Hoffmann’s original tale in a fresh and vivid retelling of the famous Christmas story. In photographs by Jeff J. Mitchell. Continue reading »
- Vintage Photos Proving That The Beauty Of People From Previous Generations Is A Unique Thing
- Taiwanese Artist Creates Exquisitely Detailed Miniature Dioramas
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- This Tattoo Artist Can’t Draw And That’s Precisely Why Her Clients Choose Her
- Belarusian Swimmer In A Potato Field Turned Out To Be A… Polish Model
- 2020 Dog Shaming Calendar Is Here!
- German Government Spends $450,000 On A Bold Cycling Safety Campaign, But Not Everyone Likes It
- 2020 Sarcastic Vintage Pictures Calendar Is Here!
- This Artist Creates Inventions That Solve Problems That Don’t Exist