This Campaign Promotes Pet Adoption Through Brilliant Optical Illusion Photos
We all know that photography can be a powerful tool for sending a message. A recent campaign from an animal shelter in India is a beautiful example how photography conveys a strong message and calls to action.
A series of photos created for ‘World for All’ shows that there’s always room for a pet in a family, and these pictures show it in a very smart and unique way. They resemble the double meaning optical illusions; only they were made through photos, not drawings. Photographer Amol Jadhav took photos of families and used background, shadows, and lights to create a blank space shaped like an animal.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Emily Lauren Wants To Change The Way We See Female Beauty
- The Lost Corvettes: 36 Chevrolet Corvettes From NYC Barn Find To Be Raffled In Charity Sweepstakes
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- 2020 Miss Mexico Contestants Compete In Traditional Outfits And They Are Amazing
- Stunning Photographs of Ellen O’Neal, The Greatest Woman Freestyle Skateboarder in the 1970s
- The Winners of the Luminar Bug Photography Awards 2020 Have Just Been Announced
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- From The Depths Of Your Nightmares – The Fantastically Disturbing Creepy Art Of Trevor Henderson
- The Photographer Took Dark and Gloomy Photos of A Small Russian City Covered with Morning Fog
- Hungarian Artist Creates Hilarious Scenes By Placing Characters In Movies Or TV Shows They Don’t Belong In