This Campaign Promotes Pet Adoption Through Brilliant Optical Illusion Photos
We all know that photography can be a powerful tool for sending a message. A recent campaign from an animal shelter in India is a beautiful example how photography conveys a strong message and calls to action.
A series of photos created for ‘World for All’ shows that there’s always room for a pet in a family, and these pictures show it in a very smart and unique way. They resemble the double meaning optical illusions; only they were made through photos, not drawings. Photographer Amol Jadhav took photos of families and used background, shadows, and lights to create a blank space shaped like an animal.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Shocking Photographs Show Japanese Drinkers Using Pavements, Doorways And A Plant Pot As Impromptu Pillows After Succumbing To The Effects Of Alcohol
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Wonderful Intimate Photos Of Women Villagers Who Run The Show In Rural Russia
- Russian Soul In A Nutshell: Honest Photography By Dmitry Markov
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Inverted Solo House Pyramid By TNA Architects
- Spectacular Winning Photos From The World Sports Photography Awards 2020
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Brilliant Book Dedications
- This 16-Year-Old Vegan Teenager Turns His Food Into Stunning Art